Welcome to CC Backpack
We are the travel and accommodation experts you can rely on.
So you’re going to the Hills District of Sydney. You’ve selected this location and now you need to choose a hotel. Ten years back, you ‘d have most likely visited your local travel representative and relied on the face-to-face suggestions you were offered by the so-called ‘experts’. The 21st Century way to select and book your hotel is of course on the Internet, by using travel websites.
But how do you sort through the remarkable options available? And more importantly, do you actually trust the pictures and descriptions of the hotels that they have granted themselves with the inspiration of getting bookings?
Traveler reviews can be practical, but you need to exercise care. They are frequently prejudiced, often out of date, and might not serve your interests at all. How do you know that the features that are important to the reviewer are important to you? Then there’s the issue of the reviewer’s inspiration. The more reviews you read, the more you notice how they tend to cluster at the extremes of viewpoint. On one end, you have angry reviewers with axes to grind; at the other, you have thrilled visitors who lavish praise beyond belief.
You’ll not be surprised to find out that hotels often post their own glowing reviews or that rival’s line up for the chance to lambaste the competitors with bad reviews. It makes good sense to consider what is actually essential to you when picking a hotel. You should then choose an online hotel directory site that offers up-to-date, independent, objective information that truly matters.
Here are some of the key facts you should bear in mind:
1. Location: if it matters that your hotel is, for example, near the amusement park, or convenient for the airport, then location is vital. Any decent directory site should offer a location map of the hotel and its surroundings. There should be distance charts to the airport offered along with some type of an interactive map.
2. Style: it is essential to choose a hotel that makes you feel comfy – modern or conventional furnishings, local decor or international, official or relaxed. The perfect hotel directory site should let you know of the options readily available.
3. Restaurants, Coffee Shops, and Bars: local color is excellent but the hotel’s own restaurants and bars can play an important part in your stay. You should be aware of choice, style and whether they are smart or informal. An excellent hotel report should tell you this, and especially about breakfast facilities.
4. Bedroom Facilities: you should constantly carefully consider the type of facilities you need from your bedroom and find a hotel that has those you consider essential. The hotel directory site should elaborate on matters such as bed size, Internet Access (its cost, whether there is WIFI or wired broadband connection), Complimentary features, views from the room and luxury offerings like a Pillow menu or Bath menu, choice of smoking or non-smoking rooms, etc
. These things actually do matter and any decent hotel directory site should offer you this sort of suggestions on bedrooms – not just the number of rooms which is the typical option!
5. Children’s’ Facilities: more crucial to the family tourist than business tourist. You should learn just how child-friendly the hotel is from the directory site and make your decision from there. Something worth searching for is whether the hotel offers a babysitter service. For business tourist wishing to escape children, this is of course very pertinent too – maybe a hotel that is not child-friendly would be something more appropriate!
6. Leisure Facilities: the site should offer an in-depth analysis of leisure services within the hotel – spa, swimming pool, fitness center, sauna – along with details of any other facilities close by such as golf courses.
7. Special Needs: the hotel directory site should recommend the visitor of each hotel’s special needs services and accessibility policy. Whilst once again this does not apply to every visitor, it is absolutely vital to some.
Finally and most importantly, the quality hotel directory site evaluation team should have checked out the hotel in question on a regular basis, met the staff, slept in a bedroom and tasted the food. They should experience the hotel as only a hotel guest can and it is only then that they are actually in a strong position to blog about the hotel.
with the above information, there is no reason why you should not find the best hotel in the Hills District of Sydney. All the best!