Welcome to CC Backpack
We are the travel and accommodation experts you can rely on.
So you’re going to the Hills District of Sydney. You’ve chosen this destination and now you have to select a hotel. 10 years back, you ‘d have most likely visited your local travel agent and relied on the face-to-face advice you were given by the so-called ‘experts’. The 21st Century way to select and book your hotel is obviously on the Internet, by using travel sites.
But how do you sort through the amazing options on offer? And more notably, do you really trust the pictures and descriptions of the hotels that they have awarded themselves with the inspiration of getting reservations?
Traveler reviews can be useful, but you need to exercise caution. They are often biased, sometimes out of date, and may not serve your interests at all. How do you understand that the functions that are necessary to the customer are necessary to you? Then there’s the problem of the customer’s inspiration. The more reviews you read, the more you discover how they tend to cluster at the extremes of opinion. On one end, you have upset customers with axes to grind; at the other, you have happy guests who lavish praise beyond belief.
You’ll not be surprised to find out that hotels sometimes publish their own radiant reviews or that rival’s line up for the chance to lambaste the competitors with bad reviews. It makes sense to consider what is really important to you when choosing a hotel. You should then select an online hotel directory site that offers updated, independent, impartial info that really matters.
Here are a few of the key realities you should bear in mind:
1. Location: if it matters that your hotel is, for example, near to the amusement park, or convenient for the airport, then location is vital. Any good directory site should offer a location map of the hotel and its surroundings. There should be distance charts to the airport provided as well as some form of an interactive map.
2. Style: it is very important to select a hotel that makes you feel comfy – modern or standard furnishings, local decor or international, official or relaxed. The perfect hotel directory site should let you understand of the choices offered.
3. Restaurants, Cafes, and Bars: local color is terrific but the hotel’s own restaurants and bars can play a vital part in your stay. You should be aware of choice, style and whether they are wise or casual. A good hotel report should tell you this, and especially about breakfast facilities.
4. Bedroom Facilities: you should constantly thoroughly consider the type of facilities you need from your bedroom and find a hotel that has those you consider important. The hotel directory site should elaborate on matters such as bed size, Internet Access (its cost, whether there is WIFI or wired broadband connection), Complimentary amenities, views from the room and luxury offerings like a Pillow menu or Bath menu, choice of smoking cigarettes or non-smoking rooms, and so on
. These things really do matter and any good hotel directory site should provide you this sort of advice on bedrooms – not just the variety of rooms which is the typical option!
5. Children’s’ Facilities: more crucial to the household tourist than the business tourist. You should find out just how child-friendly the hotel is from the directory site and make your decision from there. Something worth searching for is whether the hotel offers a babysitter service. For the business tourist wanting to leave children, this is obviously extremely pertinent too – maybe a hotel that is not child-friendly would be something better suited!
6. Leisure Facilities: the site should offer a comprehensive analysis of leisure services within the hotel – spa, pool, health club, sauna – as well as details of any other facilities nearby such as golf courses.
7. Special Needs: the hotel directory site should advise the visitor of each hotel’s special needs services and accessibility policy. Whilst once again this does not apply to every visitor, it is absolutely important to some.
Lastly and most notably, the quality hotel directory site inspection team should have gone to the hotel in question on a regular basis, met the staff, slept in a bedroom and tasted the food. They should experience the hotel as only a hotel visitor can and it is only then that they are really in a strong position to write about the hotel.
with the above information, there is no reason why you shouldn’t find the best hotel in the Hills District of Sydney. Best of luck!