Welcome to CC Backpack
We are the travel and accommodation experts you can rely on.
So you’re going to the Hills District of Sydney. You’ve chosen this location and now you need to choose a hotel. 10 years back, you ‘d have probably visited your local travel agent and trusted the face-to-face suggestions you were provided by the so-called ‘experts’. The 21st Century way to choose and book your hotel is of course on the Internet, by utilizing travel sites.
But how do you sort through the fantastic options on offer? And more importantly, do you truly trust the pictures and descriptions of the hotels that they have granted themselves with the motivation of getting reservations?
Traveler reviews can be handy, but you need to exercise caution. They are frequently biased, often out of date, and may not serve your interests at all. How do you know that the features that are necessary to the reviewer are necessary to you? Then there’s the problem of the reviewer’s motivation. The more reviews you check out, the more you discover how they tend to cluster at the extremes of viewpoint. On one end, you have upset customers with axes to grind; at the other, you have delighted guests who lavish appreciation beyond belief.
You’ll not be shocked to discover that hotels often publish their own radiant reviews or that competitor’s line up for the chance to lambaste the competitors with bad reviews. It makes good sense to consider what is truly essential to you when selecting a hotel. You should then choose an online hotel directory that offers up-to-date, independent, unbiased info that really matters.
Here are a few of the key realities you should keep in mind:
1. Location: if it matters that your hotel is, for instance, close to the amusement park, or convenient for the airport, then location is critical. Any decent directory should offer a location map of the hotel and its environs. There should be distance charts to the airport provided as well as some kind of an interactive map.
2. Style: it is essential to choose a hotel that makes you feel comfortable – contemporary or traditional furnishings, local design or international, official or relaxed. The ideal hotel directory should let you know of the choices readily available.
3. Restaurants, Coffee Shops, and Bars: local color is terrific but the hotel’s own restaurants and bars can play an important part in your stay. You should be aware of choice, style and whether or not they are clever or informal. A good hotel report should tell you this, and especially about breakfast facilities.
4. Bedroom Facilities: you should constantly thoroughly consider the type of facilities you need from your bedroom and find a hotel that has those you consider essential. The hotel directory should elaborate on matters such as bed size, Internet Access (its cost, whether there is WIFI or wired broadband connection), Complimentary facilities, views from the room and high-end offerings like a Pillow menu or Bath menu, choice of smoking cigarettes or non-smoking spaces, and so on
. These things truly do matter and any decent hotel directory should give you this sort of suggestions on bedrooms – not just the number of spaces which is the typical choice!
5. Children’s’ Facilities: more important to the household traveler than business traveler. You should learn just how child-friendly the hotel is from the directory and make your decision from there. One thing worth searching for is whether the hotel offers a baby sitter service. For business traveler wishing to escape children, this is of course really pertinent too – perhaps a hotel that is not child-friendly would be something more appropriate!
6. Leisure Facilities: the site should offer an in-depth analysis of leisure services within the hotel – spa, swimming pool, fitness center, sauna – as well as details of any other facilities close by such as golf courses.
7. Special Needs: the hotel directory site should recommend the visitor of each hotel’s special needs services and accessibility policy. Whilst once again this does not apply to every visitor, it is absolutely vital to some.
Finally and most notably, the quality hotel directory assessment team should have visited the hotel in question on a regular basis, met the personnel, slept in a bedroom and tasted the food. They should experience the hotel as only a hotel guest can and it is only then that they are truly in a strong position to discuss the hotel.
with the above info, there is no reason why you shouldn’t find the very best hotel in the Hills District of Sydney. Good luck!