Welcome to CC Backpack
We are the travel and accommodation experts you can rely on.
So you’re going to the Hills District of Sydney. You’ve picked this destination and now you have to choose a hotel. 10 years ago, you ‘d have most likely visited your local travel representative and relied on the face-to-face recommendations you were provided by the so-called ‘experts’. The 21st Century way to choose and book your hotel is of course on the Internet, by using travel sites.
But how do you sift through the remarkable options available? And more importantly, do you truly rely on the pictures and descriptions of the hotels that they have granted themselves with the motivation of getting reservations?
Traveler reviews can be practical, but you need to exercise care. They are frequently biased, sometimes out of date, and may not serve your interests at all. How do you know that the functions that are very important to the customer are very important to you? Then there’s the issue of the customer’s motivation. The more reviews you check out, the more you observe how they tend to cluster at the extremes of opinion. On one end, you have upset reviewers with axes to grind; at the other, you have happy guests who lavish appreciation beyond belief.
You’ll not be shocked to discover that hotels sometimes publish their own radiant reviews or that competitor’s line up for the chance to lambaste the competitors with bad reviews. It makes good sense to consider what is truly crucial to you when picking a hotel. You should then choose an online hotel directory site that provides up-to-date, independent, objective information that truly matters.
Here are a few of the key realities you should remember:
1. Location: if it matters that your hotel is, for instance, close to the theme park, or convenient for the airport, then location is paramount. Any good directory site should offer a location map of the hotel and its surroundings. There should be distance charts to the airport provided in addition to some kind of an interactive map.
2. Style: it is very important to choose a hotel that makes you feel comfortable – contemporary or traditional furnishings, local decoration or international, formal or relaxed. The ideal hotel directory site should let you know of the options offered.
3. Restaurants, Cafes, and Bars: local color is excellent but the hotel’s own restaurants and bars can play a fundamental part in your stay. You should be aware of choice, style and whether they are smart or informal. An excellent hotel report should tell you this, and particularly about breakfast facilities.
4. Bedroom Facilities: you should always carefully consider the type of facilities you need from your bedroom and find a hotel that has those you consider crucial. The hotel directory site should elaborate on matters such as bed size, Internet Access (its cost, whether there is WIFI or wired broadband connection), Complimentary features, views from the room and luxury offerings like a Pillow menu or Bath menu, choice of smoking cigarettes or non-smoking spaces, and so on
. These things truly do matter and any good hotel directory site should provide you this sort of recommendations on bedrooms – not just the variety of spaces which is the usual option!
5. Children’s’ Facilities: more vital to the family traveler than business traveler. You should discover just how child-friendly the hotel is from the directory site and make your decision from there. One thing worth searching for is whether the hotel offers a baby sitter service. For business traveler wanting to leave children, this is of course really relevant too – perhaps a hotel that is not child-friendly would be something better suited!
6. Leisure Facilities: the site should offer a detailed analysis of leisure services within the hotel – spa, swimming pool, fitness center, sauna – in addition to details of any other facilities nearby such as golf courses.
7. Special Needs: the hotel directory site should recommend the visitor of each hotel’s special needs services and accessibility policy. Whilst once again this does not apply to every visitor, it is definitely important to some.
Lastly and most importantly, the quality hotel directory site assessment team should have gone to the hotel in question regularly, met the staff, slept in a bedroom and tasted the food. They should experience the hotel as only a hotel guest can and it is only then that they are truly in a strong position to write about the hotel.
with the above information, there is no reason why you should not find the best hotel in the Hills District of Sydney. All the best!