Welcome to CC Backpack
We are the travel and accommodation experts you can rely on.
So you’re going to the Hills District of Sydney. You’ve selected this destination and now you need to choose a hotel. Ten years back, you ‘d have most likely visited your local travel agent and trusted the face-to-face advice you were provided by the so-called ‘experts’. The 21st Century way to choose and book your hotel is obviously on the Internet, by utilizing travel websites.
But how do you sift through the fantastic options on offer? And more importantly, do you actually rely on the photographs and descriptions of the hotels that they have awarded themselves with the inspiration of getting bookings?
Traveler reviews can be handy, but you need to exercise care. They are often biased, often out of date, and may not serve your interests at all. How do you understand that the functions that are necessary to the customer are necessary to you? Then there’s the issue of the customer’s inspiration. The more reviews you check out, the more you see how they tend to cluster at the extremes of opinion. On one end, you have upset customers with axes to grind; at the other, you have pleased visitors who lavish praise beyond belief.
You’ll not be shocked to learn that hotels often publish their own glowing reviews or that rival’s line up for the chance to lambaste the competition with bad reviews. It makes good sense to consider what is actually important to you when selecting a hotel. You should then choose an online hotel directory site that offers up-to-date, independent, unbiased info that really matters.
Here are some of the key facts you should bear in mind:
1. Location: if it matters that your hotel is, for example, near the theme park, or convenient for the airport, then location is critical. Any decent directory site should offer a location map of the hotel and its environs. There should be distance charts to the airport offered as well as some form of an interactive map.
2. Style: it is essential to choose a hotel that makes you feel comfy – modern or standard furnishings, local design or international, official or relaxed. The ideal hotel directory site should let you understand of the choices readily available.
3. Restaurants, Coffee Shops, and Bars: local color is great but the hotel’s own restaurants and bars can play a fundamental part in your stay. You should be aware of choice, style and whether they are wise or informal. A good hotel report should tell you this, and especially about breakfast facilities.
4. Bedroom Facilities: you should constantly carefully consider the kind of facilities you need from your bedroom and find a hotel that has those you consider important. The hotel directory site should elaborate on matters such as bed size, Internet Access (its cost, whether there is WIFI or wired broadband connection), Complimentary facilities, views from the room and high-end offerings like a Pillow menu or Bath menu, choice of cigarette smoking or non-smoking rooms, etc
. These things actually do matter and any decent hotel directory site should provide you this sort of advice on bedrooms – not just the number of rooms which is the typical option!
5. Children’s’ Facilities: more crucial to the household traveler than business traveler. You should find out just how child-friendly the hotel is from the directory site and make your decision from there. One thing worth searching for is whether the hotel offers a babysitter service. For business traveler wanting to escape children, this is obviously really relevant too – possibly a hotel that is not child-friendly would be something better suited!
6. Leisure Facilities: the site should offer a detailed analysis of leisure services within the hotel – spa, swimming pool, gym, sauna – as well as details of any other facilities close by such as golf courses.
7. Special Needs: the hotel directory site should recommend the visitor of each hotel’s special needs services and accessibility policy. Whilst once again this does not apply to every visitor, it is absolutely vital to some.
Finally and most importantly, the quality hotel directory site evaluation team should have gone to the hotel in question regularly, met the staff, slept in a bedroom and tasted the food. They should experience the hotel as only a hotel guest can and it is only then that they are actually in a strong position to discuss the hotel.
with the above details, there is no reason why you should not find the very best hotel in the Hills District of Sydney. All the best!