Welcome to CC Backpack
We are the travel and accommodation experts you can rely on.
So you’re going to the Hills District of Sydney. You’ve picked this location and now you have to choose a hotel. Ten years back, you ‘d have most likely visited your local travel agent and relied on the in person recommendations you were given by the so-called ‘experts’. The 21st Century way to choose and book your hotel is obviously on the Internet, by using travel websites.
But how do you sort through the remarkable options on offer? And more significantly, do you actually rely on the photographs and descriptions of the hotels that they have granted themselves with the inspiration of getting reservations?
Traveler reviews can be helpful, but you need to exercise caution. They are frequently prejudiced, often out of date, and may not serve your interests at all. How do you know that the functions that are essential to the customer are essential to you? Then there’s the problem of the customer’s inspiration. The more reviews you check out, the more you see how they tend to cluster at the extremes of viewpoint. On one end, you have angry customers with axes to grind; at the other, you have happy visitors who lavish praise beyond belief.
You’ll not be amazed to discover that hotels often publish their own radiant reviews or that rival’s line up for the chance to lambaste the competitors with bad reviews. It makes sense to consider what is actually essential to you when picking a hotel. You should then choose an online hotel directory site that provides updated, independent, neutral information that truly matters.
Here are some of the key facts you should bear in mind:
1. Location: if it matters that your hotel is, for example, near to the theme park, or convenient for the airport, then location is vital. Any decent directory site should offer a location map of the hotel and its environs. There should be distance charts to the airport provided as well as some form of an interactive map.
2. Style: it is necessary to choose a hotel that makes you feel comfortable – contemporary or traditional furnishings, local decor or international, official or relaxed. The perfect hotel directory site should let you know of the choices readily available.
3. Restaurants, Cafes, and Bars: local color is fantastic but the hotel’s own restaurants and bars can play an important part in your stay. You should be aware of choice, style and whether or not they are wise or informal. A great hotel report should tell you this, and especially about breakfast facilities.
4. Bedroom Facilities: you should constantly carefully consider the type of facilities you need from your bedroom and find a hotel that has those you consider essential. The hotel directory site should elaborate on matters such as bed size, Internet Access (its cost, whether there is WIFI or wired broadband connection), Complimentary features, views from the room and high-end offerings like a Pillow menu or Bath menu, choice of smoking cigarettes or non-smoking spaces, etc
. These things actually do matter and any decent hotel directory site should offer you this sort of recommendations on bed rooms – not just the variety of spaces which is the usual option!
5. Children’s’ Facilities: more crucial to the family traveler than business traveler. You should learn just how child-friendly the hotel is from the directory site and make your decision from there. Something worth looking for is whether the hotel offers a babysitter service. For business traveler wishing to leave children, this is obviously extremely appropriate too – possibly a hotel that is not child-friendly would be something more appropriate!
6. Leisure Facilities: the site should offer an in-depth analysis of leisure services within the hotel – spa, swimming pool, health club, sauna – as well as details of any other facilities nearby such as golf courses.
7. Special Needs: the hotel directory site should recommend the visitor of each hotel’s special needs services and accessibility policy. Whilst once again this does not apply to every visitor, it is definitely important to some.
Finally and most importantly, the quality hotel directory site assessment team should have checked out the hotel in question regularly, met the staff, slept in a bedroom and tasted the food. They should experience the hotel as only a hotel visitor can and it is only then that they are actually in a strong position to blog about the hotel.
with the above info, there is no reason why you should not find the very best hotel in the Hills District of Sydney. All the best!