Welcome to CC Backpack
We are the travel and accommodation experts you can rely on.
So you’re going to the Hills District of Sydney. You’ve chosen this destination and now you have to choose a hotel. Ten years ago, you ‘d have most likely visited your local travel representative and relied on the face-to-face recommendations you were given by the so-called ‘experts’. The 21st Century way to pick and book your hotel is obviously on the Internet, by utilizing travel sites.
But how do you sort through the fantastic options available? And more notably, do you actually rely on the photographs and descriptions of the hotels that they have granted themselves with the inspiration of getting bookings?
Traveler reviews can be practical, but you need to exercise caution. They are frequently biased, sometimes out of date, and might not serve your interests at all. How do you know that the features that are necessary to the reviewer are necessary to you? Then there’s the issue of the reviewer’s inspiration. The more reviews you check out, the more you discover how they tend to cluster at the extremes of viewpoint. On one end, you have angry reviewers with axes to grind; at the other, you have thrilled guests who lavish praise beyond belief.
You’ll not be surprised to discover that hotels sometimes post their own glowing reviews or that competitor’s line up for the chance to lambaste the competitors with bad reviews. It makes good sense to consider what is actually important to you when choosing a hotel. You should then choose an online hotel directory site that gives up-to-date, independent, impartial information that truly matters.
Here are some of the key facts you should bear in mind:
1. Location: if it matters that your hotel is, for instance, close to the amusement park, or convenient for the airport, then location is paramount. Any decent directory site should offer a location map of the hotel and its environs. There should be distance charts to the airport offered as well as some type of an interactive map.
2. Style: it is important to choose a hotel that makes you feel comfortable – modern or traditional furnishings, local decor or international, official or relaxed. The ideal hotel directory site should let you know of the choices available.
3. Restaurants, Cafes, and Bars: local color is fantastic but the hotel’s own restaurants and bars can play a vital part in your stay. You should be aware of choice, style and whether they are smart or casual. An excellent hotel report should tell you this, and particularly about breakfast facilities.
4. Bedroom Facilities: you should constantly thoroughly consider the kind of facilities you need from your bedroom and find a hotel that has those you consider important. The hotel directory site should elaborate on matters such as bed size, Internet Access (its cost, whether there is WIFI or wired broadband connection), Complimentary amenities, views from the room and high-end offerings like a Pillow menu or Bath menu, choice of cigarette smoking or non-smoking spaces, and so on
. These things actually do matter and any decent hotel directory site should offer you this sort of recommendations on bed rooms – not just the number of spaces which is the typical choice!
5. Children’s’ Facilities: more vital to the family tourist than the business tourist. You should learn just how child-friendly the hotel is from the directory site and make your decision from there. Something worth searching for is whether the hotel offers a baby sitter service. For the business tourist wishing to leave children, this is obviously extremely relevant too – possibly a hotel that is not child-friendly would be something better!
6. Leisure Facilities: the site should offer an in-depth analysis of leisure services within the hotel – spa, swimming pool, gym, sauna – as well as details of any other facilities close by such as golf courses.
7. Special Needs: the hotel directory site should advise the visitor of each hotel’s special needs services and accessibility policy. Whilst again this does not apply to every visitor, it is absolutely essential to some.
Finally and most importantly, the quality hotel directory site assessment team should have checked out the hotel in question on a regular basis, met the personnel, slept in a bedroom and tasted the food. They should experience the hotel as only a hotel guest can and it is only then that they are actually in a strong position to write about the hotel.
with the above details, there is no reason why you should not find the best hotel in the Hills District of Sydney. All the best!