Welcome to CC Backpack
We are the travel and accommodation experts you can rely on.
So you’re going to the Hills District of Sydney. You’ve selected this destination and now you have to pick a hotel. Ten years ago, you ‘d have probably visited your local travel representative and relied on the in person recommendations you were provided by the so-called ‘experts’. The 21st Century way to select and book your hotel is obviously on the Internet, by utilizing travel sites.
But how do you sift through the amazing choices available? And more notably, do you actually trust the pictures and descriptions of the hotels that they have granted themselves with the motivation of getting bookings?
Traveler reviews can be useful, but you need to exercise caution. They are frequently biased, in some cases out of date, and may not serve your interests at all. How do you understand that the functions that are essential to the reviewer are essential to you? Then there’s the problem of the reviewer’s motivation. The more reviews you read, the more you observe how they tend to cluster at the extremes of viewpoint. On one end, you have angry reviewers with axes to grind; at the other, you have pleased visitors who lavish praise beyond belief.
You’ll not be surprised to discover that hotels in some cases publish their own glowing reviews or that rival’s line up for the chance to lambaste the competition with bad reviews. It makes good sense to consider what is actually important to you when selecting a hotel. You should then pick an online hotel directory site that offers up-to-date, independent, unbiased info that really matters.
Here are some of the key facts you should keep in mind:
1. Location: if it matters that your hotel is, for example, near to the theme park, or convenient for the airport, then location is vital. Any decent directory site should offer a location map of the hotel and its surroundings. There should be distance charts to the airport provided along with some kind of an interactive map.
2. Style: it is very important to pick a hotel that makes you feel comfy – modern or conventional furnishings, local decoration or international, formal or relaxed. The perfect hotel directory site should let you understand of the alternatives available.
3. Restaurants, Coffee Shops, and Bars: local color is terrific but the hotel’s own restaurants and bars can play an important part in your stay. You should be aware of choice, style and whether or not they are clever or informal. A great hotel report should tell you this, and particularly about breakfast facilities.
4. Bedroom Facilities: you should constantly carefully consider the kind of facilities you need from your bedroom and find a hotel that has those you consider important. The hotel directory site should elaborate on matters such as bed size, Internet Access (its cost, whether there is WIFI or wired broadband connection), Complimentary facilities, views from the room and high-end offerings like a Pillow menu or Bath menu, choice of smoking or non-smoking spaces, and so on
. These things actually do matter and any decent hotel directory site should provide you this sort of recommendations on bed rooms – not just the variety of spaces which is the usual choice!
5. Children’s’ Facilities: more important to the household traveler than business traveler. You should discover just how child-friendly the hotel is from the directory site and make your decision from there. One thing worth looking for is whether the hotel offers a babysitter service. For business traveler wishing to escape children, this is obviously really appropriate too – perhaps a hotel that is not child-friendly would be something better!
6. Leisure Facilities: the site should offer a detailed analysis of leisure services within the hotel – spa, pool, gym, sauna – along with details of any other facilities close by such as golf courses.
7. Special Needs: the hotel directory site should advise the visitor of each hotel’s special needs services and accessibility policy. Whilst once again this does not apply to every visitor, it is definitely crucial to some.
Finally and most notably, the quality hotel directory site assessment team should have gone to the hotel in question on a regular basis, met the personnel, slept in a bedroom and tasted the food. They should experience the hotel as only a hotel guest can and it is only then that they are actually in a strong position to write about the hotel.
with the above info, there is no reason why you should not find the very best hotel in the Hills District of Sydney. Best of luck!