Welcome to CC Backpack
We are the travel and accommodation experts you can rely on.
So you’re going to the Hills District of Sydney. You’ve picked this destination and now you have to choose a hotel. Ten years back, you ‘d have probably visited your local travel agent and trusted the face-to-face recommendations you were provided by the so-called ‘experts’. The 21st Century way to pick and book your hotel is obviously on the Internet, by utilizing travel sites.
But how do you sort through the incredible options on offer? And more notably, do you actually rely on the photographs and descriptions of the hotels that they have awarded themselves with the motivation of getting reservations?
Traveler reviews can be practical, but you need to exercise caution. They are frequently prejudiced, often out of date, and might not serve your interests at all. How do you know that the features that are very important to the customer are very important to you? Then there’s the issue of the customer’s motivation. The more reviews you read, the more you notice how they tend to cluster at the extremes of viewpoint. On one end, you have upset reviewers with axes to grind; at the other, you have thrilled visitors who lavish praise beyond belief.
You’ll not be surprised to discover that hotels often post their own radiant reviews or that competitor’s line up for the chance to lambaste the competition with bad reviews. It makes good sense to consider what is actually crucial to you when picking a hotel. You should then choose an online hotel directory site that provides current, independent, impartial information that really matters.
Here are a few of the key facts you should keep in mind:
1. Location: if it matters that your hotel is, for example, near the amusement park, or convenient for the airport, then location is critical. Any decent directory site should offer a location map of the hotel and its surroundings. There should be distance charts to the airport offered in addition to some kind of an interactive map.
2. Style: it is important to choose a hotel that makes you feel comfy – contemporary or standard furnishings, local decor or international, official or relaxed. The perfect hotel directory site should let you know of the choices offered.
3. Restaurants, Cafes, and Bars: local color is great but the hotel’s own restaurants and bars can play a fundamental part in your stay. You should be aware of choice, style and whether or not they are smart or casual. An excellent hotel report should tell you this, and particularly about breakfast facilities.
4. Bedroom Facilities: you should always thoroughly consider the type of facilities you need from your bedroom and find a hotel that has those you consider crucial. The hotel directory site should elaborate on matters such as bed size, Internet Access (its cost, whether there is WIFI or wired broadband connection), Complimentary features, views from the room and high-end offerings like a Pillow menu or Bath menu, choice of smoking cigarettes or non-smoking spaces, etc
. These things actually do matter and any decent hotel directory site should offer you this sort of recommendations on bedrooms – not just the variety of spaces which is the typical alternative!
5. Children’s’ Facilities: more crucial to the household traveler than the business traveler. You should learn just how child-friendly the hotel is from the directory site and make your decision from there. One thing worth searching for is whether the hotel offers a baby sitter service. For the business traveler wishing to escape children, this is obviously very pertinent too – perhaps a hotel that is not child-friendly would be something better!
6. Leisure Facilities: the site should offer a comprehensive analysis of leisure services within the hotel – spa, swimming pool, health club, sauna – in addition to details of any other facilities nearby such as golf courses.
7. Special Needs: the hotel directory site should advise the visitor of each hotel’s special needs services and accessibility policy. Whilst once again this does not apply to every visitor, it is absolutely important to some.
Lastly and most notably, the quality hotel directory site inspection team should have gone to the hotel in question regularly, met the personnel, slept in a bedroom and tasted the food. They should experience the hotel as only a hotel visitor can and it is only then that they are actually in a strong position to discuss the hotel.
with the above details, there is no reason why you should not find the best hotel in the Hills District of Sydney. Good luck!