Welcome to CC Backpack
We are the travel and accommodation experts you can rely on.
So you’re going to the Hills District of Sydney. You’ve chosen this location and now you have to pick a hotel. 10 years ago, you ‘d have most likely visited your local travel agent and relied on the in person suggestions you were given by the so-called ‘experts’. The 21st Century way to choose and book your hotel is obviously on the Internet, by utilizing travel websites.
But how do you sift through the incredible choices available? And more importantly, do you really trust the photos and descriptions of the hotels that they have granted themselves with the motivation of getting reservations?
Traveler reviews can be handy, but you need to exercise caution. They are often biased, sometimes out of date, and may not serve your interests at all. How do you understand that the functions that are necessary to the reviewer are necessary to you? Then there’s the problem of the reviewer’s motivation. The more reviews you read, the more you observe how they tend to cluster at the extremes of opinion. On one end, you have angry customers with axes to grind; at the other, you have delighted guests who lavish appreciation beyond belief.
You’ll not be amazed to discover that hotels sometimes post their own radiant reviews or that rival’s line up for the chance to lambaste the competition with bad reviews. It makes good sense to consider what is really essential to you when picking a hotel. You should then pick an online hotel directory site that provides up-to-date, independent, impartial info that truly matters.
Here are a few of the key realities you should remember:
1. Location: if it matters that your hotel is, for example, close to the theme park, or convenient for the airport, then location is critical. Any decent directory site should offer a location map of the hotel and its surroundings. There should be distance charts to the airport offered as well as some form of an interactive map.
2. Style: it is essential to pick a hotel that makes you feel comfy – contemporary or standard furnishings, local decor or international, formal or relaxed. The perfect hotel directory site should let you understand of the options available.
3. Restaurants, Cafes, and Bars: local color is terrific but the hotel’s own restaurants and bars can play a fundamental part in your stay. You should be aware of choice, style and whether or not they are wise or informal. A great hotel report should tell you this, and especially about breakfast facilities.
4. Bedroom Facilities: you should always carefully consider the type of facilities you need from your bedroom and find a hotel that has those you consider essential. The hotel directory site should elaborate on matters such as bed size, Internet Access (its cost, whether there is WIFI or wired broadband connection), Complimentary amenities, views from the room and luxury offerings like a Pillow menu or Bath menu, choice of smoking or non-smoking rooms, and so on
. These things really do matter and any decent hotel directory site should provide you this sort of suggestions on bed rooms – not just the variety of rooms which is the usual option!
5. Children’s’ Facilities: more important to the household tourist than business tourist. You should find out just how child-friendly the hotel is from the directory site and make your decision from there. Something worth searching for is whether the hotel offers a babysitter service. For business tourist wishing to leave children, this is obviously really pertinent too – maybe a hotel that is not child-friendly would be something better!
6. Leisure Facilities: the site should offer a comprehensive analysis of leisure services within the hotel – spa, pool, fitness center, sauna – as well as details of any other facilities nearby such as golf courses.
7. Special Needs: the hotel directory site should recommend the visitor of each hotel’s special needs services and accessibility policy. Whilst once again this does not apply to every visitor, it is absolutely essential to some.
Finally and most importantly, the quality hotel directory site evaluation team should have checked out the hotel in question regularly, met the personnel, slept in a bedroom and tasted the food. They should experience the hotel as only a hotel visitor can and it is only then that they are really in a strong position to write about the hotel.
with the above info, there is no reason why you should not find the very best hotel in the Hills District of Sydney. All the best!