Welcome to CC Backpack
We are the travel and accommodation experts you can rely on.
So you’re going to the Hills District of Sydney. You’ve chosen this location and now you need to choose a hotel. Ten years ago, you ‘d have probably visited your local travel representative and relied on the in person recommendations you were offered by the so-called ‘experts’. The 21st Century way to pick and book your hotel is obviously on the Internet, by using travel websites.
But how do you sift through the fantastic choices on offer? And more notably, do you truly trust the photos and descriptions of the hotels that they have granted themselves with the inspiration of getting reservations?
Traveler reviews can be handy, but you need to exercise care. They are often prejudiced, often out of date, and may not serve your interests at all. How do you understand that the features that are necessary to the customer are necessary to you? Then there’s the issue of the customer’s inspiration. The more reviews you read, the more you observe how they tend to cluster at the extremes of opinion. On one end, you have angry customers with axes to grind; at the other, you have happy guests who lavish appreciation beyond belief.
You’ll not be surprised to find out that hotels often post their own radiant reviews or that rival’s line up for the chance to lambaste the competitors with bad reviews. It makes sense to consider what is truly essential to you when selecting a hotel. You should then choose an online hotel directory site that gives current, independent, objective information that truly matters.
Here are a few of the key facts you should keep in mind:
1. Location: if it matters that your hotel is, for example, near to the theme park, or convenient for the airport, then location is critical. Any good directory site should offer a location map of the hotel and its surroundings. There should be distance charts to the airport provided in addition to some kind of an interactive map.
2. Style: it is essential to choose a hotel that makes you feel comfy – modern or traditional furnishings, local decor or international, formal or relaxed. The perfect hotel directory site should let you understand of the choices offered.
3. Restaurants, Coffee Shops, and Bars: local color is terrific but the hotel’s own restaurants and bars can play a fundamental part in your stay. You should be aware of choice, style and whether or not they are clever or casual. A good hotel report should tell you this, and especially about breakfast facilities.
4. Bedroom Facilities: you should always thoroughly consider the kind of facilities you need from your bedroom and find a hotel that has those you consider essential. The hotel directory site should elaborate on matters such as bed size, Internet Access (its cost, whether there is WIFI or wired broadband connection), Complimentary amenities, views from the room and high-end offerings like a Pillow menu or Bath menu, choice of smoking or non-smoking rooms, and so on
. These things truly do matter and any good hotel directory site should offer you this sort of recommendations on bedrooms – not just the number of rooms which is the usual choice!
5. Children’s’ Facilities: more vital to the household tourist than the business tourist. You should learn just how child-friendly the hotel is from the directory site and make your decision from there. One thing worth looking for is whether the hotel offers a babysitter service. For the business tourist wishing to escape children, this is obviously extremely relevant too – maybe a hotel that is not child-friendly would be something better suited!
6. Leisure Facilities: the site should offer a comprehensive analysis of leisure services within the hotel – spa, pool, gym, sauna – in addition to details of any other facilities nearby such as golf courses.
7. Special Needs: the hotel directory site should advise the visitor of each hotel’s special needs services and accessibility policy. Whilst again this does not apply to every visitor, it is definitely essential to some.
Lastly and most importantly, the quality hotel directory site assessment team should have gone to the hotel in question on a regular basis, met the staff, slept in a bedroom and tasted the food. They should experience the hotel as only a hotel visitor can and it is only then that they are truly in a strong position to write about the hotel.
with the above info, there is no reason why you shouldn’t find the best hotel in the Hills District of Sydney. Good luck!